Login

Username:

Password:

Remember me

WoW Guild Rankings

News

Progression clears to Auriaya in second week of Ulduar!

After a daunting patch week with frequent lag and server disconnects, we were able to down Flame Leviathan and Razorscale!

The next day after a fresh reset we went in to kill Flame Leviathan while killing one tower (which netted us an additional Badge of Conquest), rekill Razorscale, and, after only a few attempts, kill XT-002 Deconstructor! We also gained 2 achievements in the process.

The following Wednesday we marched into Ulduar to kill Ignis to finish off our heroic Siege of Ulduar achievement.

(Please note the burning tree in the pot in which I probably sacrificed to take the screenshot.)

That same night we continued on to kill the Iron Council, taking the easy route and killing Stormcaller Brundir last. Pardon the crappy non-action pic, I wasn't expecting us to kill them on the 3rd try!

On Thursday, after some fine-tuning on positiioning we were able to demolish Kologarn and make some attempts on Auriaya. I predict a kill very soon!